Having moved to France, I registered as an artisan electrician with the Chambre de Métiers in 2012 and my qualifications and experience are fully recognised in France. My ‘artisan’ status means I can provide customers with a wide range of services from new sockets through to full rewires and renovations and my work is guaranteed by Assurance Décennale.
Safety is the bedrock of my business and customers need to feel that from the minute they call, through to completion of the work, trust, safety and professionalism are delivered.
Main services offered
- New installations including fuseboards
- Electrical repairs – sockets, cabling, lights
- Lighting – energy efficient, low lighting
- Smoke alarms/alarms/CCTV
- Extractor fans
- Electric radiators/towel rails
- Review of diagnostic reports
- External lighting
- External gates – electrical mechanisms
- External general – swimming pool pumps, hot tubs
- Earth testing
- Continuity testing