Charlotte Macdonald – Solicitor
Charlotte is an English qualified solicitor in the international and cross border team at Stone King and has extensive experience dealing with Anglo/French succession matters.
Charlotte’s work includes the following:
• Preparing wills, valid both in the UK and overseas;
• Providing cross border estate planning advice – to ensure that her clients are aware of how succession and tax rules in multiple jurisdictions interact with each other;
• Administering estates (obtaining probate) for those that die with assets in multiple jurisdictions;
• Providing analysis of domicile for inheritance tax purposes (which can be used in dealings with HMRC); and
• Advising clients about, and preparing powers of attorney.
Charlotte is in the process of becoming a full member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) and is a member of the STEP Cross Border Special Interest Group.