Choosing the best health insurer for your personal circumstances is not at all easy. Comparison between the various offers has always been difficult, mainly because you can never be absolutely sure of comparing like with like in such a complex area. The complementary health insurance year is the calendar year and, from about September onwards, there is an intensification of publicity – a time when many are attracted by what seems better than their present policy. This is when it is essential to understand the terms and guarantees that are being offered, bearing in mind that all companies offer a range of different policies.
Ask yourself, do you really understand your French health insurance policy?
Exclusive Healthcare is a French company run by British people in the service of English speaking people in France and all documentation and correspondence is in English. The company’s full time bi-lingual staff are always there help clients in difficulties.
Finally, we summarise the main questions you should ask yourself when choosing a complementary health insurer:
- Are you dealing with British staff fully dedicated to helping you in your own language?
- Do you have difficulty in dealing with complex health policies in a different language?
- Do you have access to an efficient claims handling service (normally French) backed up by British staff?
- Is there an age limit after which your choice is restricted or you may be considered uninsurable?
- Are you are offered sustained after sales service with good advice and guidance?
- Is there a rapid response email and telephone help line service without a complicated switchboard to hold you up?
- Have you considered the risks you run by not taking out complementary health insurance?By Ron White, Exclusive Healthcare.
Exclusive Healthcare National Helpline
Pre-move planning? French NHS? Top-Up? Private Health Insurance? We can help you…
UK: +44 (0) 203 287 2991 or +44 (0) 121 288 1448
France: +33 (0) 546 882 238 or +33 (0) 494 403 145
To discuss the above and your French health insurance needs, visit the exclusive healthcare website: www.exclusivehealthcare.com
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *