Sale - Apartment Praz-sur-Arly
- Reference: MDH2021081-C203
- Property Type: Apartment
- Status: Available
- Location: 74120, Praz-Sur-Arly, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Habitable Space: 76.87 m2
- Sale Price: €482,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
New program in the heart of Praz Sur Arly (74120)
-REDUCED NOTARY FEES-
Ideally located in the heart of the village of Praz Sur Arly and close to the Espace Diamant ski slopes.
In a completely pedestrian environment, this residence of 30 residences is composed of three constructions.
This apartment of 76.87m² is located on the 2nd floor. It is composed of an entrance with fitted cupboard, a large living room with open kitchen opening onto a balcony of 5m², 2 bedrooms, one with balcony, a shower room, separate toilet.
Quality services, using contemporary materials combining mountain style and modern comfort.
A real attention has been paid to the finishing touches and equipment: parquet flooring in the bedrooms, glazed tiles in the entrance hall, living room and bathroom, imitation stone shower tray, suspended toilet, interior fittings of the entrance closet (a closet and 6 shelves), decorative wall composed of Chablis-type wood cladding, smoke detector.
The apartments are delivered with equipped kitchens and bathrooms:
- Kitchen: refrigerator, pyrolysis multifunction oven, hood, ceramic hob, 12 place setting dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer.
- Bathroom: wall-mounted towel dryer, ceramic basin, mirror and integrated light strip, mixer tap, ultra-flat, non-slip imitation stone shower tray, shower screen, 3 jet shower column.
Sold with a closed box, a cellar and a ski locker. Possibility of acquiring a garage in addition.
Delivery planned at the end of 2023 / beginning of 2024.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Praz Sur Arly is located 5 min from Megève, 1h from Geneva and 2h from Lyon.
It is a village that lives summer and winter with its shops open all year long.
This resort is part of the Espace Diamant ski area with 200 kms of slopes linking Flumet, Notre Dame de Bellecombe, Crest Voland, les Saisies and Hauteluce.