Ref.4058 : Ravishing property (with gites) in Belle-Ile-en-Mer.
This property offers you a unique opportunity to settle down on one of the most famous Breton islands : Belle-Ile-en-Mer.
Located in the town of Locmaria, in the south of the island, the house offers you an exceptional setting and environment : the ocean is within reach (the Grands Sables beach is accessible on foot or by bike in a few minutes) and provides you with an exceptional show all year round, according to the seasons and the weather.
The program: breathtaking landscapes, an authentic island life, an extraordinary setting.
"On an island, all roads lead to the sea! : 85 km of coastline that give direct access to many sea-oriented activities (sailing, diving, kayaking, paddle, fishing...). There is no shortage of opportunities to enjoy the beauty of this preserved and classified nature.
Urban development is strictly controlled on Belle-Ile and ensures the preservation of this unique natural environment and of the architectural heritage it shelters (the Vauban citadel, the Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption chapel...).
Le Palais - a commercial, fishing and pleasure port - is the main town of the island and offers all the infrastructures, services and shops necessary for daily life (nursery schools, colleges, public hospital, EHPAD...).
Daily shuttles connect the island to Quiberon all year round, and to the Golf du Morbihan (Vannes, Port-Navalo) and the Loire-Atlantique (La Turballe) in high season. The commune of Bangor has an airfield. On the spot, bus lines allow to move easily.
This property is ideal for any type of project : primary residence, secondary residence, development of an accommodation activity...or a combination of them. The tourist potential of the island is no longer to be demonstrated.
It is possible to acquire in addition more than 12.35 acres (5 ha ) of agricultural land.
The house is structured in three parts.
- The main building offers different living spaces:
- on the first floor: from the outdoor terrace, you access a dining room with open kitchen and fireplace. A large living room with a second fireplace. A technical space (independent toilets, and laundry room - shed)
- On the first floor, the staircase from the dining room leads to 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a large room (currently used as a dormitory). A stone staircase connects independently the first floor and the garden.
- The first extension communicates with the main building. You will find there :
- a large room with a shower room and toilet. A kitchenette is being installed (possibility of making it an independent gîte).
- A large room which is being fitted out for the installation of a gîte (shower room, kitechentte, WC)
These two rooms / gites have direct access to the garden.
In the continuity of this extension, a canopy was built 6 years ago.
- The building to the north was built at the same time:
- on the first floor: a garage space of about 35sqm.
- on the first floor (access from an outside staircase) : a gîte is being installed (shower room, kitchenette and WC).
The property is installed on a plot of about 2 300 sqm A masonry well (depth of about 7m) provides an appreciable watering point for the watering of the flowers and plants of the garden.
Some beautiful trees and many fruit trees (apple tree, plum tree, pear tree...) have been planted.
A swimming pool has been installed (10m x 5m) with a nice terrace in exotic wood. It is heated by a heat pump (Zodiac brand). The electric security curtain works perfectly. The filtration system of the pool was completely changed in the summer of 2022. An outdoor shower has been installed. The installation of a second one is planned.
The environment of this property is quiet and ensures a maximum quality of life on a daily basis.
The additional acquisition of a plot of land classified as agricultural zone of almost 12.35 acres (5,3 ha) is possible.
Cabinet LE NAIL - South Brittany- Mr Jean-Hervé DUPONT :
Jean-Hervé DUPONT, Individual company, registered in the Special Register of Commercial Agents, under the number .
We invite you to visit our website Cabinet Le Nail to browse our latest listings or learn more about this property.