Kerb appeal! Close to the villages of Marthon, Montbron and Villebois-Lavalette in the Charente, this is a grand-looking 3 bedroom village house with garden and potential.
- Reference: pie4541
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 16380, Grassac, Charente, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Land Space: 308 m2
- Sale Price: €91,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Stone house located at Grassac, a village of the Horte and Tardoire region in the Charente, situated at about 20 km south-east Angouleme town, capital of the Charente with all amenities, TGV station and airport. Closest shops at Marthon or Charras at 4 to 5 km, or at Montbron at 12 km.
It includes on the ground floor:
- Entrance and stairwell, tiled floor, fitted cupboard, electricity meter (~9 m²)
- Kitchen, tiled floor, water meter (~11 m²)
- Sitting and dining room with fireplace and fitted cupboard, parquet floor (~21 m²)
- Laundry with hot water tank
- Study (or bedroom) with fireplace and fitted cupboard, parquet floor, wood panelling (~15.5 m²).
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, parquet floor (~21 m²)
- Storage, fitted carpet (~6.5 m²)
- Bedroom, laminated flooring (~15 m²)
- Shower room with fitted cupboard (~3 m²)
- Attic (~20 m²).
Attached garage (~22 m²), boiler room with oil tank (~14.5 m²), and a multipurpose room of about 17 m²), the upstairs with three existing windows could be converted into living space (~60 m²).
Central oil heating.
Individual sewage drainage system (cesspool).
Small garden to the back, courtyard in front. Total plot size 308 m²