Charming village house, direct neighbors on one side, living area of 104 m2, three bedrooms, beautiful living-dining-kitchen area, plus a 28 m2 summer kitchen at garden level, small enclosed garden, garage. Ideal second home.
- Reference: PM5164D
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 71360, Saisy, Saône Et Loire, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Habitable Space: 104 m2
- Land Space: 237 m2
- Sale Price: €125,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Village house, terraced on one side, with 28 m2 summer kitchen on the ground floor, small enclosed garden, garage, and view of Autun and its surroundings.
- To the right of the entrance there is a bedroom with a window overlooking the garden, a wardrobe, and a storage space under the stairs.
- stairs lead to the upstairs living-dining room with fireplace and an open kitchen at the back. The bathroom with wc completes this level.
- At the left there is a TV lounge and the master bedroom. Finally, a staircase provides access to a mezzanine bedroom overlooking the living-dining room.
- At garden level there is a large summer kitchen of 28 m2 and a toilet.
- The entrance to the garage (for one car and a workbench) faces the street.
- A garden with trees and flowers completes the picture; there is also a tool shed at the back of the house.
The house is a barn conversion with perfect finishing and excellent insulation. It has been very well maintained, so it does not require any additional work; the new owner can move in immediately.
The house can be sold either fully furnished or empty.