Set in a beautiful garden and situated in the Dordogne valley near the river and all its attractions
- Reference: 43019m0
- Property Type: House
- Status: For Sale
- Location: 24250, La Roque-Gageac, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Habitable Space: 90 m2
- Land Space: 2250 m2
- Sale Price: €199,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
A house with character situated within mature gardens and accessed via a private driveway.
- Entrance Hall
- Cosy living area with fireplace fitted with wood-burning stove
- French style kitchen with built-in appliances leading to patio for al fresco dining
- Dining room
- Downstairs double bedroom
- Shower room with double wash hand-basins and washing machine
- Separate toilet
- Porch with log storage area
- Bedroom 2 - double
- Bedroom 3 - double
Secluded garden with lilac and mixed hedging and a wide selection of trees and shrubs, including olive, cherry, walnut, pear as well as silver birch, Italian cypresses, ash and acacia . Mature shrubs of eleagnus, pyracantha, hydrangea and viburnum. Virginia creeper,roses and other wall-climbing plants.
Small allotment/potager to side of house.
A new fosse septique was installed about 5 years ago.
Low taxe d'habitation and taxe foncieres charges.
Cenac has a medium-sized supermarket, boulangerie and pharmacy.The main shopping town is Sarlat-la-Caneda approximately 10 kilometres away with its famous Saturday market. There are many restaurants within the locality and a number of Michelin-starred restaurants within an hour's drive.
Within walking distance of Cenac and La Roque-Gageac