This lovely stone cottage comes complete with several outbuildings and a private courtyard. It is ideally located in a picturesque village and would make a wonderful holiday home with lots of potential.
- Reference: R5926
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 16140, Villefagnan
- Land Space: 832 m2
- Sale Price: €107,525
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pool: Yes
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
This lovely stone cottage comes complete with several outbuildings and private courtyard. It is ideally located in a picturesque village between Villefagnan and Aigre. Although the roof and the electricity have been refurbished, some internal refreshing is required to restore this cottage to its former glory. Budding interior designers will have plenty of scope to make their mark!
- an entry hall (6m²): tiled floor, WC (2m²) and sink;
- a fully fitted kitchen (30m²): tiled floor;
- a laundry room / store room (20m²);
- a lounge (21m²): stone walls, beams, wood burner;
- a dining room (15m²): wooden floor, stone walls, beams.
- a landing (4m²): wooden floor;
- bedroom 1 (5m²): wooden floor;
- bedroom 2 (21m²): stone walls, beams;
- bedroom 3 (30m²): wooden floor, beams, open fire;
- a bathroom (15m²): shower, bath, bidet, sink, WC;
- a room (20m²): wooden floor, beams.
- Attic (100m²): conversion potential.
- an attached barn (45m²): with an attic, roof in good condition;
- a second barn (60m²): room for two cars;
- a private courtyard, with a well and a small pond.
16140, Villefagnan, Charente.