Nestled on the coastline of Trouville, a.k.a 'the Hamptons of Paris', this 4-bedroom Normandy home offers a beautifully traditional facade. It has been renovated to a high standard throughout.
- Reference: STYLslero1
- Property Type: House
- Status: For Sale
- Location: 14360, Trouville-Sur-Mer, Calvados, Normandy
- Habitable Space: 202m2 m2
- Land Space: 2200 m2
- Sale Price: €590,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Found on the coastline of Trouville, which we affectionately call 'the Hamptons of Paris', this beautiful four-bedroom home offers a gorgeous exterior in traditional Normandy style. Renovated to a high standard throughout, it offers stylish, bright and airy interiors.
The luminous home has benefited from an extension and offers plenty of space forentertaining friends and family.
- The perfect seaside home, this character-rich property combines the traditions of Norman architecture with renovated interiors.
- 202m2 of living space with four bedrooms, two shower rooms, an open kitchen/ dining area.
- Gorgeous terrace with outdoor lights integrated into the stone surface.
- Private grounds of 2200m2 (maintained to a high standard).
- Double Garage
- Found in easy walking distance of the centre of Trouville and the nearby beach, and within a two-hour train ride of Paris, this charming home is ideally located.
Entrance hall; guest toilet; large living room of 45m2 with wood burner; fully equipped kitchen/diner of 50m2 which opens onto a terrasse (with lights integrated into the stone surface); kitchen/utility room; master suite with dressing room; shower room; mezzanine bedroom.
Large landing (28m2); two bedrooms (one with ensuite shower/toilet); toilet.
Terrace; enclosed grounds of 2200m2; double garage.
Trouville-sur-Mer, Calvados, Normandy.
- Only 1km from Trouville beach
- Renovated to a high standard
- 2200m2 of land
- Four bedrooms
- Double garage
- Two hour train ride from Paris