Kitchen: wood burner, old beams & granite floor, Dining Room: pine floor & built in cupboard, Lounge: wood burner. Utility/toilet. 4 Bedrooms: 1 en-suite, 1 separate toilet/sink. Bathroom. All facing south. Terrace. Large fl
- Reference: 42577m0
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 81660, Pont-De-Larn, Tarn, Occitanie
- Habitable Space: 143 m2
- Land Space: 1800 m2
- Sale Price: €229,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
Close to Mazamet a beautiful 18th century stone house, renovated and semi-detached, located in a rural hamlet in the region of Pont de L'Arn.
On the ground floor you will find :
- A beautiful kitchen with a wood stove, old beams and original granite slabs
- A dining room with a pine floor and built in antique cupboard
- A good size lounge, including old fireplace with a wood stove
- A utility room with space for washing machine, tumble dryer and large chest freezer and a toilet
On the first floor :
- A landing will take you to a bathroom with toilet, washbasin and a bath with a shower
- 4 double bedrooms, one en-suite with shower, toilet and washbasin, and one with a separate toilet and washbasin. These two rooms have been used for B&B
All the rooms are south facing overlooking a terrace of 80m2 and with views of the Montagne Noire.
Double glazing in all the ground floor rooms and one bedroom. Electric radiators are located throughout the house and a storage heater and air-con unit are located on the landing and in the dining room. There are 2 x 200L electric hot water tanks (the second one serves the two B&B rooms).
The garden is approx 1,800m2, laid to lawn with a gravelled terrace area and has three access points. There is a stone outbuilding of 18m2, used as a workshop/storage. The CU (Permission to build) has been granted for further construction on the land.
Within a short distance of forest offering hours of walking opportunities.
10mins Mazamet, 30mins Castres, 1hr Carcassonne & 1hr 20mins Toulouse Airports