Limousin 4 bed house, open plan living/dining area, large outbuilding with apartment, large garden
- Reference: pie3061
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 87150, Cussac, Haute-Vienne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Land Space: 5100 m2
- Sale Price: €160,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Situated on the edge of a quiet hamlet in the Haute Vienne countryside with forests all around but only 5 minutes by car from a small town with shops etc, and 35 minutes from Limoges airport offers lots of space both inside and out.
Situated in an elevated position within the 1.25 acre garden, the property comprises a 4 bed house with terrace and conservatory as well as a large outbuilding which contains a 50 m² apartment.
The house is composed of:
- an light and bright living space (~33m²) with patio doors opening onto the conservatory at the front and the terrace at the rear, pellet burner;
- open kitchen (~10,5m²), fitted;
- shower room (~5,5m²)
- bedroom 1 (~14,5m²) which could be extended to create a master suite into the 8,5m² room adjoining;
- three further bedrooms of 10m², 11m² & 11,5m²;
- an office (~6m²);
- attached garage/laundry (~22m²) with log burner.
Separate outbuilding situated at the top of the garden (~105 m²) within which there is a level access 5m² apartments comprising a living room with corner kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room;
- also plenty of workshop space and a stable/loose box (possibility of acquiring a 2.5 acre field 1 km away).
Nice park type garden surrounding the house.
Connected to mains drains.
Double glazing and well insulated.
Total surface area approx. 2.25 acres (5.100 m²).