This magnificent stone house was built in the 90s and sits on the heights of Cénac and Saint Julien, close to amenities but in a quiet environment. It comes with 165 m² of accommodation spread over three levels.
- a beautiful entrance with Jotul wood stove
- a living room with a large fireplace
- a fully equipped modern kitchen
- two bedrooms
- a bathroom with walk-in shower and double sinks (separate toilet)
- a veranda with panoramic views of the countryside
- three bedrooms
- a bathroom with toilet
- a large landing with storage cupboards
There is also a room with toilet and water point that has an independent entrance. This could be perfect as an extra bedroom or an office.
The house has a basement level with laundry room, boiler room and triple garage.
The garden of 5317 m² has a delightful pool area (5x12 with reinforced liner and salt filtration) and a pool house (storage, shower, toilet, summer kitchen and covered terrace).
Double carport / oil central heating / septic tank / double glazing / aluminum shutters