Old stone house in good condition, with a large barn and a private courtyard, in a village close to Ruffec. Renovated with taste, it is ideal as a main home with business potential.
- Reference: R5628
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 16700, Ruffec, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Land Space: 712 m2
- Sale Price: €185,650
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Old stone house in good condition, with a large barn and a private courtyard, in a village close to Ruffec. Renovated with taste, it has 6 bedrooms, a large kitchen and spacious lounge. Ideal as a main home with business potential to create a gîte - or you could use the barn as a professional storage depot.
On the ground floor:
- a fully fitted kitchen (35m²) stone walls, beams, open fire
- a lounge (30m²) tiled floor/wooden floor, stone walls, beams, wood burner
- a bathroom (15m²)
- bedroom 1 (15m²) - could be used as an office with access directly from the courtyard
On the first floor:
- bedroom 2 (20m²) stone walls, beams
- bedroom 3 (10m²) stone walls, with an ensuite shower room (6m²)
- bedroom 4 (9m²)
- a shower room (5m²)
On the second floor:
- bedroom 5.8m²
- bedroom 6.8m²
- an office
Outside there isa private courtyard, a stable (25m²), a large barn (160m²) with a chai - in a very good condition (roof in good condition) -a vaulted cellar and an enclosed garden.
'Super old stone house with potential', says Alistair Lockhart FE Property Director.