Old renovated stone house with attached barn, outbuildings and enclosed land on 3053 sq. m. This property is situated in a village not far from Villefagnan or Chef-Boutonne.
- Reference: R5565
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 16240, Villefagnan, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Habitable Space: 160 m2
- Land Space: 3053 m2
- Sale Price: €145,100
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 1
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Old renovated stone house with attached barn, outbuildings and enclosed land on 3053m². This ready to move into house is very spacious and offers 7 bedrooms. It benefits from an oil central heating system and is all double glazed. This property is situated in a village not far from Villefagnan or Chef-Boutonne.
In details, it comprises on the ground floor:a fully fitted kitchen (30m²): tiled floor;a lounge (40m²): tiled floor, woodburner;bedroom 1 (11m²);- bedroom 2 (16m²);- bedroom 3 (15m²);- a bathroom (6m²): tiled floor, bath with shower, 2 sinks;- a WC (2m²): tiled floor;
- a boiler room (24m²): tiled floor, boiler in good working order;- a summer kitchen (16m²): tiled floor, sink.
And on the first floor:- a mezzanine (24m²): beams;- bedroom 4 (18m²): beams;- bedroom 5 (16m²): beams;- bedroom 6 (18m²): beams;- bedroom 7 (14m²): beams.
- an attached barn (150m²) in good condition;- a courtyard in front with small sheds/garages;- an enclosed garden to the rear.
Half way between Poitiers and Angoulême, this area benefits from its central position for shopping and entertainment. Good connections for TGV and airports in the great towns of Poitiers, Limoges, Tours and Bordeaux. Popular tourist area with activities and historical features close by: local restaurants and markets everywhere even vineyards half an hour to the North.
Alistair Lockhart. Property Director, FrenchEntrée
- 7 bedrooms
- Summer kitchen as well
- Half way between Poitiers and Angoulême
- Near good sized town
- in a village not far from Villefagnan or Chef-Boutonne
- Airports within 60 minutes