Located on the tourist axis Sarlat-Rocamadour, this charming Quercy farmhouse from 1863 was renovated between 1980 and 2007. Organized around the garden and its swimming pool (5 X 10 m) with a meadows
- Reference: 0836
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 46200, Mayrac, Lot, Occitanie
- Land Space: 3428 m2
- Sale Price: €425,000
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 7
- Pool: Yes
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Located on the tourist axis Sarlat-Rocamadour, this charming Quercy farmhouse from 1863 was renovated between 1980 and 2007. Organized around the garden and its swimming pool (5 X 10 m) with a meadow at the back, it includes:
- the house of about 150 m² living space including a living room with "Cantou" of about 35 m², 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on one level and 2 bedrooms upstairs each with a shower room with WC that can serve as guest rooms.
- a cottage in the former barn of about 90 m² with 2 shower rooms on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms upstairs.
- A cottage in the former bakery of about 53 m² living space including a living room with kitchenette and wood stove, a storeroom-laundry room on the ground floor and a sleeping area with bathroom upstairs.
- Either more than 300 m², 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms / shower rooms not including the workshop of about 25 m², cellar of about 10 m² and attic in the house that also represent an additional potential of approximately 50 m² on the ground. 10 minutes from the A20 motorway, 5 minutes from the Dordogne river, 3 minutes from the charming village of Saint Sozy with its school and shops open year-round, this typical property is ideal for anyone wishing to create a tourist activityor wishing to generate an income with its rental potential or as a family home with its adjoining cottage and the second cottage as a guest house.
Beautiful Sarlat and Les Eyzies are top of the list of Tourist spots in the South West of France. Charming honey coloured stone towns and villages here. Close to the upper Dordogne Valley, not the area of wine production, but full of history back to Pre-Historic times, through the 100 years war and the Renaissance with medieval castles and Châteaux. Good transport links by rail and plane and motorways from the Beautiful city of Bordeaux or Brive, via Souillac. Undoubtedly Tourism is important here so this property might create a second option to buyers, hoping to buy to let, not to live full time here. The River offers many sports, there's tennis and golf courses in the Valley. The pretty Department town of Périgueux is 50 minutes away. So much to see and enjoy from Rocamadour in the East, the Rivers, the towns like Domme and Beynac
Alistair Lockhart. Property Director, FrenchEntrée " Brilliant location and fantastic place"
- Swimming Pool
- Sarlat-Rocamadour Area
- Airports at Bordeaux and Bergerac
- Railways available
- Golf in area
- Tennis locally
- Shopping and markets
- Popular Tourist Area
- Motorways close
- River pursuits