Breathtaking mountain views, this charming Basque style house would be ideal for a bed and breakfast activity or simply a large family house, with swimming pool and great vistas.
- Reference: MDH2020092
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 40510, St Jean Pied De Port, Pyrénées Atlantiques, Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Habitable Space: 240 m2
- Sale Price: €1,264,000
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pool: Yes
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
8 Bedroom House for sale in Saint Jean Pied de Port (64220) in The Basque Country.
With breathtaking mountain views, this charming Basque style house would be ideal for a bed and breakfast activity or simply a large family home.
The property, built on 3000m2 of flat land, is composed as follows:
- Ground floor: entrance, living room with wood burner & dining room that opens onto the veranda, sunny terrace and garden, a large modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets
- 1st floor: 4 bedrooms (one with balcony) each with its own shower room
There are also 2 bedrooms with independent access from outside. Both with shower room and wc of course.
There is also a carport for 4 vehicles, a garden shed and a beautiful swimming pool of 8m x 4m.
The garden is flat and landscaped with fruit trees, palm trees, banana trees and a vegetable garden.
The house, swimming pool and garden enjoy an exceptional views of the surrounding mountains.
A haven of peace and quiet near the path of St. James de Compostela (St Jacques de Compostelle) for those who wish to develop a tourist project, such as a bed and breakfast, for international and French clients.
10 mins from Spain and 50 mins from the beaches of Biarritz and the Basque Coast
Plan your viewing today.
- 10 mins from Spain
- 50 mins to beach and Biarritz
- Close to shops and cafés
- Swimming Pool
- Good walking country also many river pursuits
- Golf courses
- Tennis in most Villages
- Horse riding and cycling
- Tourist area steeped in History
- Local Produce Markets
- Wine region
- Airports are not far away
- Motorways or good roads to property
- Trains are close
- Ski Slopes not far
- Parc National des Pyrénées