Magnificent old house, completely renovated and facing south, including: - on the ground floor: a double garage, a gym, a large cellar and a laundry area.
- Reference: 1836-4813003
- Property Type: House
- Location: 73700, Savoie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Habitable Space: 359 m2
- Land Space: 415 m2
- Sale Price: €1,250,000
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 3
Magnificent old house, completely renovated and facing south, including:
- on the ground floor: a double garage, a gym, a large cellar and a laundry area
- on the 1st level: an independent three-room apartment as well as a main apartment comprising: a large entrance with lots of storage space, a vaulted cellar, a massage room that can be used as an office, a toilet with hand basin.
- on the 2nd level: six bedrooms, five of which are en suite (shower room, WC and sink). An independent bathroom.
- on the 3rd level: a magnificent living room including a living room-kitchen with exposed beams and original stone walls as well as a billiard room and dining room.
Terraces and balconies with an exceptional view on the ski resort of Ste Foy and on the forest of Malgovert.
Séez is a mid-altitude village of some 2,500 inhabitants and has been awarded a "green holiday resort" label.
The heart of the village is situated at an altitude of 900 metres and has always been a special place.
Its location is just as strategic today as in Roman times, at the heart of the Upper Tarentaise and such major winter sports resorts as Les Arcs, Tignes, Val d'Isère and Sainte Foy Tarentaise. And it is connected to the international San Bernardo ski area (La Rosière/Thuile d'Aosta, Italy) via the Ecudets chairlift situated six kilometres from the village centre.
- Balcony: Yes
Number of rooms: 10
Parking spaces: 6
Year constructed: 2004