Traditional Stone Barn, fully renovated. Comprising 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, swimming pool. Located in highly sought area with stunning countryside views.
- Reference: FRE70192
- Property Type: House
- Status: Under Offer
- Location: 24320, Nanteuil Auriac De Bourzac, Dordogne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Habitable Space: 105 m2
- Land Space: 1000 m2
- Sale Price: €175,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pool: Yes
Chez Bourgogne barn is a beautifully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom traditional French stone property with above-ground pool. The barn is currently being run as a successful gite business, and would make an ideal permanent home or a lock up and leave.
The gardens boast eating & relaxing areas with hammock, BBQ and pétanque pitch.Situated in rolling countryside with magnificent panoramic views, the property has been developed to a high standard blending both traditional and new resulting in comfortable and relaxing accommodation that retains its original charm.
Situated on a quiet rural lane, with panoramicviews and no throughtraffic.
A charming 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom dwelling attached to the original farmhouse, with its own spacious 'cave'/wine cellar for additional storage. The open plan kitchen/ dining & lounge area has double height vaulted ceiling and exposed oak beams. French double doors open onto a partially covered additional dining area and private gardens. The living room area has an open plan staircase leading to the bedrooms & bathroom and a small mezzanine area. The property has been developed to a high standard, blending both traditional and new, resulting in a comfortable accommodation that retains an original rustic charm. It has a spacious private garden with hammocks as well as above ground 3m x 5m pool,petanque pitch and bbq area. Currently running as a successful gîte business.
- Exposed oak beams and natural stonework throughout
- Upstairs bedroom 1 - suitable for double
- Upstairs bedroom 2 - suitable for double bed or twin beds
- Large ground floor bathroom, with spacious deluxe corner shower, toilet, washbasin and washing machine
- Upstairs bathroom, with bath and hand held shower, toilet and wash basin
- Open plan kitchen, diner and lounge area, with high vaulted ceilings and exposed white oak beams
- Wi-fi and satellite communication is installed and functional throughout the property
- Well-established, large private gardens (not overlooked)
- The 3m x 5m above-ground stone wall swimming pool
- Shaded large outdoor lounge area perfect for early morning coffees or your evening aperitifs
- Brick built charcoal bbq, exterior lighting for evening dining and relaxing
- Front terrace, with space for dining and relaxing
- Twin hammocks under a large cherry tree
- Pentanque pitch with sheltered seating area
- Solar-powered outdoor lighting
- Panoramic views
- Private parking area
- Currently running as a successful gîte business (separated by exterior wall from main farmhouse, with full privacy)
- Total living area: 105m sq
Located in the commune of Nanteuil Auriac de Bourzac. Highly sought after location situated in rolling countryside with magnificent panoramic views. Conveniently close to the nearby villages of Verteillac and Aubeterre with a range of quality restaurants, bars and shops.
- swimming pool
- panoramic views
- stone Barn
- bbq area
- outdoor dining
- outdoor lounge
- fruit trees
- bright kitchen
- established garden
- not overlooked
- sunny aspect
- exposed beams
- private garden