Beautiful old stone house with a large barn and land, on 1046m² in total. The house offers 2 bedrooms and other rooms to be renovated. There are also some outbuildings such as a large barn and some small sheds
- Reference: R5590
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 16460, Verteuil-Sur-Charente, Charente, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Habitable Space: 70 m2
- Land Space: 1046 m2
- Sale Price: €86,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Beautiful old stone house with a large barn and land, on 1046m² in total. The house offers 2 bedrooms and other rooms to be renovated. There are also some outbuildings such as a large barn and some small sheds (opposite the house). The house is connected to mains drainage.
In details, the property comprises on the first floor:
- a lounge (22m²): wooden floor, cupboards;
- bedroom 1 (16m²): wooden floor, open fire;
- bedroom 2 (11m²): wooden floor;
- a kitchen: tiled floor;
- a shower room: shower, one sink;
- a WC;
- a store room.
On the ground floor:
- a room (29m²): flagstone floor, door onto the outside;
- a room (16m²): flagstone floor;
- a room (14m²): concrete floor, with the oil tank;
- a room (16m²): concrete floor, with the boiler.
- some outbuildings opposite, comprising: a large barn (of approx 106m²) with a new roof, a car port and some small sheds;
- a land, on a total of 1046m².
Half way between Limoges and Angoulême, this area benefits from its central position for shopping and entertainment. Good connections for TGV and airports in the great towns of Limoges, Tours and Bordeaux. Popular tourist area with activities and historical features close by: local restaurants and markets everywhere even vineyards an hour to the North.
Alistair Lockhart. Property Director, FrenchEntrée
- Many Outbuildings
- Beautiful Fireplaces
- Airports Limoges Tours and Bordeaux
- Close to Poitiers for TGV trains
- Motorways also Poitiers