In an idyllic hamlet close to all amenities, this premium property is composed of an exquisite stone farmhouse, several outbuildings and a stables on just over 5.4 acres of land. A stunning complex with lots of potential.
- Reference: G6337
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 22110, Plouguernevel, Brittany
- Habitable Space: 200 m2
- Land Space: 2.22 ha
- Sale Price: €292,800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
- Gite Business
In Central Brittany, in a little hamlet close to all amenities, farm complex composed of a stunning stone property entirely renovated, several outbuildings and stables on just over 2.2 hectares of land.
Large fully fitted kitchen open onto a dining room, lounge with beautiful stone fireplace and woodburner, laundry room with pantry, storage room and toilet.
Bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet, bedroom with spacious bathroom (+ walk-in shower and toilet) and walk-in wardrobe, landing.
2 bedrooms, bathroom with toilet, landing with little office area.
- Attached stone outbuilding (65 m²) currently used as storage area but with a huge potential for a gite. Water and electricity on site.
- Large hangar (126 m²) used as stables with 2 horse boxes but possibility to add another 3. Water and electricity also already on site.
- Wooden hangar divided in two parts and used as workshop and garage. Electricity on site, possible connection to water.
- Property surrounded with 5600 m² of land. The 2nd plot of land is detached (but still very close to the house) and measures 15 700 m².
- Property entirely fenced. No work required in the main house, septic tank conforming to current French standards, recent and complete electrical installation, very good insulation throughout the house.
The home is nestled in a picturesque village close to the Lake of Guerlédan, Brittany’s largest lake. This is not only the perfect place for sunbathing, swimming or watersports: the area also offers extensive trails for walking and cycling. South of the lake, you will find the forest of Quénécan, an area known as ‘Swiss Brittany’, which covers about 11 square miles.
Roughly equidistant from the region's north, south and west coastlines, this property provides easy access to Brittany's dramatic and world-renowned beaches. It is also within easy reach of the ferry ports of Roscoff (1h30 drive) and Saint Malo (2hr drive); Dinard airport (1hr40 drive) and Rennes airport (1h30 drive).
With its premium-quality renovation works, excellent location and 5.4 acres of land for just under 300,000 euros, this is a must-see property!
The property is just a 15-minute drive from the Breton Lake District:
Joining the Nantes-Brest Canal at its western and eastern ends, the 7 miles (12km)-long Lac de Guerlédan was created in the 1920s at the same time as the dam, which provides hydro-electricity for the region. A good time to visit Guerlédan is in mid-August when the Fête du Lac takes place: a day-long festival featuring markets, classic cars, water-based activities, fireworks and the all-important Fest-Noz.
The lake’s main village is Beau Rivage on the north bank. With its choice of accommodation, restaurants, beaches and moorings, this is a good base to explore the surrounding area: why not do a tour of the lake on horseback, on foot or by bike? In Beau Rivage you’ll also be able to hire kayaks, pedalos or try your hand at water-skiing.
South of the lake is the forest of Quénécan, an area known as ‘Swiss Brittany’, which covers about 11 square miles.