Beautiful house renovated in 2002 by an interior decorator
- Reference: 0823
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 46600, Martel, Lot, Occitanie
- Habitable Space: 142 m2
- Sale Price: €220,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
This beautiful stone house was completely renovated in 2002 by an interior decorator, with very beautiful features .It is organized into 2 apartments:
- the first is entirely on one level. It has its own separate entrance and comprises a equipped and furnished open to living dining room of 40 m², a beautiful bedroom of about 17 m², a bathroom with W.C.
- the second apartment is on the first floor and sub-roof and includes a fully furnished and equipped kitchen open to the living dining room of more 40 m², a beautiful bedroom, a bathroom with W.C.. His own separate entrance.
Under roof: 1 bedroom and a mezzanine room easily convertible into bedroom.
The kitchen and dining room overlooks a small quiet terrace.
The apartments can communicate with a central staircase, the house can be inhabited as a whole. The property can be sold furnished.
Ideal for people wishing to live in the center of MARTEL, close to shops and keen to have an additional income.
A Famous Town in French History, but also part and parcel close to more Famous Tourist Areas and Towns like Sarlat, Rocamadour and the Dordogne River Valley, Padirac and many Châteaux and Churches
Alistair Lockhart. Property Director, FrenchEntrée " Such a great region"
Martel, Lot, Occitanie
- 2 Apartments
- In Village
- Most Popular Tourist Area
- Transport Connection within 15 minutes
- Shops Restauarants