In Central Brittany, in an isolated hamlet in the countryside, stunning stone property built in the 17th century with outbuildings and hangar on 2.2 hectares of land, part of it belonging to a Natura
- Reference: G7537
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 22110, Glomel, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
- Land Space: 2.26 ha
- Sale Price: €275,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
In Central Brittany, in an isolated hamlet in the countryside, stunning stone property built in the 17th century with outbuildings and hangar on 2.2 hectares of land, part of it belonging to a Natura 2000 zone. Environmentally friendly renovation, unusual location, ideal for the creation of rural gites.
Ground Floor: Large living room (50 m²) with lounge and dining room, kitchen, shower room with toilet and laundry area, little bedroom.
1st Floor: Large open space currently used as an office/workshop, bathroom, separate toilet, bedroom.
2nd Floor: Landing, 2 bedrooms.
Roof in good conditions, insulation via the walls and the roof, storage heaters, solar panels, property connected to a spring but possibility to connect it to the local grid.
- stone outbuilding (60 m²) with living room and large fireplace, shower room, toilet, mezzanine used as a bedroom. Roof in good conditions, slates held with stainless steel hooks, good insulation (rock wool), nice potential for a gite.
- stone outbuilding (58.6 m²) to renovate, with 2 bedrooms on the first floor. Roof frame, roof and upstairs floor renovated in 2000, concrete floor on the ground floor, electricity and insulation to finalize.
- barn (45 m²) to renovate, earth floor, nice potential.
- hangar (105 m²), steel roof, concrete floor, wooden partitions. Presence of solar panels on the roof.
2 hectares of land with trees, orchard, garden, spring and little wood.
Very unusual property, ideal for nature lovers.