Located on the tourist axis SARLAT-ROCAMADOUR, this charming Quercy farmhouse from 1863 was renovated between 1980 and 2007. Organized around the garden and its swimming pool (5 X 10 m) with a meadow
- Reference: 0908
- Property Type: House
- Status: Available
- Location: 46200, Mayrac, Lot, Occitanie
- Land Space: 3428 m2
- Sale Price: €399,000
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 7
- Pool: Yes
- Agent Fees Included? Yes
Located on the tourist axis SARLAT-ROCAMADOUR, this charming Quercy farmhouse from 1863 was renovated between 1980 and 2007. Organized around the garden and its swimming pool (5 X 10 m) with a meadow at the back, it includes:
- the house of about 150 m² living space including a living room with "Cantou" of about 35 m², 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on one level and 2 bedrooms upstairs each with a shower room with WC that can serve as guest rooms.
- a cottage in the former barn of about 90 m² with 2 shower rooms on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms upstairs.
- A cottage in the former bakery of about 53 m² living space including a living room with kitchenette and wood stove, a storeroom-laundry room on the ground floor and a sleeping area with bathroom upstairs.
- Either more than 300 m², 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms / shower rooms not including the workshop of about 25 m², cellar of about 10 m² and attic in the house that also represent an additional potential of approximately 50 m² on the ground. 10 minutes from the A20 motorway, 5 minutes from the Dordogne river, 3 minutes from the charming village of SAINT-SOZY with its school and shops open year-round, this typical property is ideal for anyone wishing to create a tourist activity
or wishing to generate an income with its rental potential or as a family home with its adjoining cottage and the second cottage as a guest house.