Six granite cottages dating from the 17th and 19th centuries
Pool 50m2 heated with solar panels and heat pump
- Reference: FRE52532
- Property Type: Gite Business
- Status: For Sale
- Location: 56310, Quistinic, Morbihan, Brittany
- Habitable Space: 540 m2
- Land Space: 5.3 ha
- Sale Price: €1,175,000
- Bedrooms: 17
- Bathrooms: 7
- Pool: Yes
Set in thirteen acres of secluded gardens amongst woodland and rolling hills, this beautiful 17th century hamlet has its own special and unique atmosphere - a wonderfully quiet and peaceful place in which to live and to enjoy with all the comforts of modern life in a totally relaxed setting.
Carefully renovated over the years to very high standards, the hamlet retains all its orginal character and charm. Each cottage is extremely comfortable and spacious, and fully equipped.
The situation is idyllic, with stunning views all around.
- 2.8 km to the River Blavet
- 5 km to the centre of Quistinic
The peace is intersperced with songbirds during the day, and owls at dusk
The main house has been fully renovated inside during the last 5 years to the highest luxury standards, including:
- geothermal underfloor heating on both floors
- insulation to all interior walls
- double glazing on windows and doors with aluminium frames
- bespoke kitchen with granite worktops
- 50m2 patio on two levels extends the lounge into the garden.
Every window in the house has a different, but stunning view.
Full details are available on the seller's own website:
Located in the beautiful countryside of the Blavet River Valley.
The village centre is 5km and the river 3km.
Half an hour drive to the nearest beaches on Brittany's beautiful southern coast.
Peaceful and quiet all year round.
The most beautiful undiscovered part of Brittany.
- home office