Brexit: Impact on French Property Buyers, Owners and Expats in France
It’s a done deal. Britain has voted to leave the EU. Without indulging in speculation, we take a look at the effects of Brexit on your home and life in France.
We’ll keep this page updated with the latest information from our expert contributors and the voices from our forum members.
"There is no doubt that the French people who reside in the UK will be able to continue to work there and that the British people in France will be able to continue to work there and spend as much time as they wish."
- French President, François Hollande (21/07/2016)
Brexit - Latest News
The latest Brexit News that may affect those living in or wishing to move to France
- British Expats’ Rights To Continue Living In EU After Brexit
- Article 50 – Britain’s High Court Ruling Throws The UK’s EU Exit Into Disarray
- European associate citizenship for British Expats post Brexit.
- EU Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS)
Property in France after Brexit
What does Britain leaving leaving the EU mean for UK property buyers in France?
Brexit: What does this mean?
Information on the immediate effects of Britain's vote to leave the EU. What do we know already about the ramifications Brexit will have on Britons in France?
Living in France after Brexit
How will Brexit effect life in France for UK expats? Here is what we know...