FrenchEntrée Property Tips Webinars – What you need to know about Buying in France post Brexit.
Dreaming of purchasing a property in France, but unsure what you need to know post Brexit? Hear the latest advice and insider tips from our French Property, Currency and Financial Services experts with FrenchEntrée’s series of free live webinars.
Following on from the success of our previous webinars (all available to download free) we’ll help you plan your property purchase, safe-guard against economic changes and currency fluctuations, and answer all your questions about buying and investing in France in 2021 and beyond.
Ready to take the next step towards buying your dream property in France? Sign up for the next FrenchEntrée Webinar series on 18th March 2021 at 10am GMT
March 18th, 2021 10:00 AM GMT.
Why attend a FrenchEntrée webinar?:
- Benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the buying process and living in France
- Find out the latest advice from our trusted sources and specialists
- Make your money go further with top tips on currency exchange and investments
- Avoid common pitfalls thanks to insider advice and first-hand experiences
What to expect from a FrenchEntrée webinar:
- Gain a broad overview of the property market with our ‘French Property 101’
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market developments: property prices, where to buy, buying trends, the effects of political/economic changes
- Understand every aspect of the property transaction: legal procedure, surveys, architecture, estate agents, viewing trips, offers/negotiation, diagnostic tests
- Learn more about specialist areas beyond property: finance, mortgages, currency, wealth management, pensions, legal (succession/inheritance), setting up and running a business
- Be inspired by luxury and high-end property in high-value areas like Paris, the Côte d'Azur, and the Alps, or find out about buying and running a chateau/vineyard
- Hear the latest updates and tips on travel and tourism in France
Our expert guest speakers include:
- Estate Agency Professionals – discussing local property markets, regions, prices, accessibility, process, advice tips/tricks for buyers and sellers
- Surveyors/Architects - offering first-hand advice for property buyers
- Mortgage Advisers/Lenders
- Currency brokers
- Notaires - advising on the buying process and pitfalls for buyers
- Wealth Managers
- Current owners of property in France – sharing their first-hand experiences of buying and living in France
View Past Frenchentrée Property Tips Webinars
FrenchEntrée Tips 1 (June 2020) – Buying French Property Post Lockdown
Dreaming of owning a property in France, but can’t yet because of travel restrictions? Use your time wisely to get prepared for when you can make your next trip to France! Before you know it you’ll be viewing properties in your preferred regions of France and hopefully making some life-changing decisions.
The first in the FrenchEntrée Webinar series, we are delighted to have four of our key partners answering your questions and also looking forward to what the market will look like in the second half of 2020.
FrenchEntrée Tips 2 (September 2020) – Want To Buy in France Before Brexit?
Join the FrenchEntrée webinar for free professional guidance from our team of experts! With the Brexit deadline getting ever closer, FrenchEntrée have teamed up with our key partners to help you find out everything you need to know about buying in France before Brexit.
We aim to help you plan and prepare so you can realise your dream of buying and investing in France this year.
Alistair Lockhart – FrenchEntrée’s Property Director
Alistair Lockhart is FrenchEntrée’s bilingual Property Director, with responsibility for growing the property, mortgage and currency business.
Mar Bonnin-Palmer – qualified European lawyer at Moneycorp
Mar Bonnin-Palmer is a qualified European lawyer at moneycorp with 13 years’ experience in foreign exchange. She has been working with France Media Group for over a decade helping thousands of clients to get the best possible exchange rate for their dream property in France.
Zoë Smith – FrenchEntrée’s bilingual Digital Editor
Zoë Smith is FrenchEntrée’s bilingual Digital Editor, with 10 years’ experience writing about France and first-hand experience of moving to and setting up a business in France. She also writes France guidebooks for the Rough Guides.