Looking for a wastewater treatment solution for your home in France? Tricel’s Seta Simplex compact filter is a great option to consider for both primary residences or second homes and holiday homes. Here’s what you need to know.
Why Should You Choose a Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter for Your Wastewater Treatment?
The Tricel Seta Simplex compact filter is suitable for individual applications in permanent use (main residence) as well as in intermittent use (secondary residence). It is also suitable for “small collectives” such as restaurants, hotels, camping sites, groups of houses, etc.
The technologies on which it is based assure users of exceptional reliability and the lowest maintenance costs.
The Tricel Seta Simplex compact filter consists of a single tank with 2 compartments
- a septic tank compartment for the primary treatment of wastewater
- a bed filter compartment for the secondary treatment
All Tricel compact filters are manufactured in factories in Sorgues, near Avignon in the Vaucluse department (84) and in Naintré – Vienne in the department 86.
How the Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter Works
Installation of the Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter
The installation of the Tricel Seta Simplex compact filter is easy because it is compact (5m² of hold on the ground) and is lightweight (from 275 kg).
- Fast installation
- A single tank, light to handle and transport
- Delivered ready to use without risk of errors
- Installation on all types of land
- The compact filter for everyday use
- Buried installation for a perfect land integration
- No need for electricity to operate it
- No olfactory disturbance
Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter Before Installation
Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter Installed
Maintenance of the Compact Filter
- No electromechanical equipment, no electronic accessories, no risk of failure
- Media Filter made of ecological, natural and durable coconut fibre
- Excellent performance under overload underloads and no-load conditions, even for long periods. Suitable for permanent use (primary residences) and intermittent use (secondary residences).
- No adjustments, regardless of the conditions of use.
- Very low maintenance, for peace of mind and minimal maintenance costs.
- Maintenance contract with annual visit offered by your local Tricel Exclusive Partner.
- Visual indicator placed next to one of the access plugs, to signal any increase in the effluent load in the filter bed.
- The proposed septic tank volumes ensure that pump outs are spaced out over time – typically every 3 to 8 years, depending on actual occupancy conditions.
The Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter Range for Individual Sanitation
The Tricel Seta Simplex compact filter range is divided into 4 main product categories with up to 3 distinct tank capacities. The higher the tank capacity, the lower the emptying frequency.
- Tricel Seta Simplex FR4 1800/3500 Litres (1 to 4 PE)
- Tricel Seta Simplex FR5 2350/3200 Litres (1 to 5 PE)
- Tricel Seta Simplex FR6 3400/4200 Litres (1 to 6 PE)
- Tricel Seta Simplex FR9 4200 Litres (1 to 9 PE)
Calculation of one PE (Population Equivalent) = 1 main room
The Guarantees of the Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter
- All compact filters are certified and monitored by Tricel throughout their life cycle
- GRP (Glass Reinforced Polymer) tank guaranteed for 20 years
- Ministerial Approvals: all Tricel’s systems have been approved by the Ministries of Ecology and Health and published in the official journal of the French Republic since 2011.
View the full Tricel Seta Simplex Compact Filter brochure here.
Need Advice on Sewage Treatment Systems in France?
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Tricel or use the contact form below.