DTB WEALTH MANAGEMENT IS AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANCY FIRM SPECIALISING IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING, REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND LEGAL AND TAX ADVICE. OUR SERVICES ARE DIRECTED MAINLY TOWARDS EXPATS WHO ARE ALREADY RESIDENT IN FRANCE OR ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING HERE
WE DISTINGUISH OURSELVES BY:
- Our total independence.
- Our ability to provide transversal advice in an extensive range of fields such as finance, pension planning, asset management, tax, accountancy, real estate, mortgages & legal advice.
- Our comprehensive approach to estate planning, which involves studying our clients' wealth as a whole to provide one or more written recommendations, through private reports.
- Our perfect understanding of the French legal and fiscal system, which has been gained by many years of living and working in France.
- Our facility to accompany our clients all through their projects and objectives, due to our excellent understanding of the local environment, and our network of business partners throughout France, Europe & internationally.
- Our highly qualified experts, who hold level 7 wealth management & law degrees. Some are Solicitors, and others hold the “CJA”, the “appropriate legal expertise” in international notarial and family law.
WE MAKE A POINT OF HONOUR IN CONSISTENTLY DELIVERING THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO OUR CLIENTS AND SINCE OUR ACTIVITY IS MORE AND MORE REGULATED, WE ARE NATURALLY REGISTERED WITH:
- The ANCDGP, the French “national association of qualified advisors in wealth management” who also represent their members, of which we are part, in Brussels within the European Financial Advisors Federation (FECIF).
- The ANACOFI- CIF, which is an obligatory status for anyone providing financial advice in France.
- The AMF France’s financial Market authority as well as the ACPR, (The Prudential surveyor).
- The FCA, UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, with whom we hold financial and insurance passports, as well as the new temporary permission regime (TPR) for inbound passporting.
- The CCI, Chamber of Commerce and industry who deliver the “T Card”, allowing us to exercise the activity of real estate agent.
To be always up to date with the French and European tax, inheritance, financial and real estate rules, and thus keep these statutes, we must follow several hours of training per year. Therefore, we are at the forefront of know-how in all our fields of expertise.
Our objective is to offer our clients top quality, honest, trustful and transparent long-term service, from a team that has lived, worked and qualified on French soil, which makes a significant difference, especially when it comes to putting theory into practice. Naturally, all our experts are bilingual.
DTB Wealth Management is an associate partner of “VIA International” French-based wealth management and independent consulting firm, recognised all over France, and abroad for its level of competence, expertise and reputable practice. “VIA International” guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the “VIA” Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
THE "VIA" CONSORTIUM WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED IN THE TOULOUSE REGION OF SOUTHWEST FRANCE.
Created a decade ago by a group of solicitors, VIA has since developed itself nationally, by opening offices in most French major towns and more recently internationally, with the opening of “VIA International’s” new offices in London, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Guadeloupe. At present, VIA is a consortium of 45 smaller companies who work with together inside three main pools: Toulouse, Strasbourg and Paris.
“OUR MAIN COMMITMENT IS TO PROVIDE INDEPENDENT ADVICE AND AVOID THE COMMERCIAL CONSTRAINTS IMPOSED BY LARGE GROUPS”
Independence is the founding value of our firm; it assures you objective and unbiased advice. For our clientele, this is a guarantee of sound and honest advice, impartiality and a premium level of service.
“WE HAVE CAREFULLY SELECTED OUR PARTNERS AND CREATED A PREMIUM PLATFORM OF EXPERTISE”
To support our advice and tailor-made solutions, we have carefully selected a range of insurance companies, asset managers, banks, real estate providers, international investments, DFM's, platforms and trusts, which we consider meet our requirements and who we feel confident to work with and recommend to our clients.
“OUR EXPERTISE AND OUR SKILLS ARE TWO OF OUR MAJOR ASSETS”
We are convinced that the strength of a firm lies in the strength of its members.
Over the years, VIA has sought to surround itself with the best qualified experts from notarial, legal, tax, financial, bank and insurance backgrounds. Hence, we created several “areas of competence”, such as finance, mortgages, property investments specifically for Expatriates & Non-Residents and can provide a solution to most of our clients’ needs.
"ALTHOUGH OUR CLIENTS ARE BASED ON ALL FIVE CONTINENTS, WE MAKE IT A POINT OF HONOUR TO GUARANTEE PROXIMITY, RESPONSIVENESS AND AVAILABILITY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES”
We make a point of honour to ensure our clients always feel comfortable and confident. Thus, we organise regular phone calls, video conferences, and at least meet them once a year locally or travel to their country of residence, if necessary.
Daniel BUTCHER is DTB Wealth Management’s managing director. He holds a “Level 7 Diploma in International Wealth Management and a law degree in cross-border inheritance and Family Law”. He is English and has lived in France as an expat for 36 years. His outstanding communication skills, and years of working directly in contact with clients has allowed Daniel to acquire a solid knowledge of the terrain, and thus gain the total confidence of his very large expat clientele.
He is a recognized specialist in “assurance vie” as well as “pension planning” and is highly experienced in financial and international wealth management having worked, mainly with English expats, for the past 12 years with AXA France Life.
email@example.com +33 (0) 6 72 34 48 50