FrenchEntrée, market-leading website and online resource for French property buyers & expats, is looking for a property and relocation advisor.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new FrenchEntrée venture to take our property and relocation services to the next level. You’ll work alongside our Digital Editor, our property sales team, and our network of expert partners to help property buyers, expats, and retirees realise their dreams of buying French property or moving to France.
You will be the first port-of-call for our customers, helping them to put together a personalised action plan, answering their questions, and guiding them through the financial, legal, and administrative stages of purchasing a property or moving to France.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and detail-focused advisor, who has a genuine passion for helping people on their property-buying or moving to France journey.
- You must have had direct first-hand experience of buying property, moving to, and living in France. A good knowledge of French regions and property would also be an advantage.
- You must have a good grasp of the French language – you should be able to understand basic French administrative procedures and be able to speak on the phone.
- You must have excellent customer service skills – you will need to build a rapport with customers while offering support and advice in an empathetic and encouraging manner.
- You must have good research skills and be confident enough to get on the phone and find out answers to customers’ questions.
- You must be highly organised and familiar with working to regular schedules and deadlines. You will need to communicate effectively and efficiently with a large number of customers by phone, email or Zoom meetings.
- You will need a home office and high-speed internet, but the role can be based anywhere.
- You will need to be flexible with your time availability and day-to-day routine in order to be responsive to client requests.
- Attention to detail and a conscientious attitude are key: FrenchEntrée prides itself on being a reliable and up-to-date source of information.
- A willingness to contribute ideas and an enthusiasm to help us improve and grow our business is also a plus!
- You will be working in a freelance capacity and for the right person, this will be a long-term opportunity.
Want to join the FrenchEntrée team?
To apply: send a cover letter and CV by email to [email protected]