The entire world is ramping up efforts to control the Covid-19 pandemic, and while the toll on people’s lives is immeasurable, there is also huge economic uncertainty. Coronavirus is having a profound effect on the markets, an impact that we have never quite seen before.
Join the webinar hosted by our foreign exchange partners moneycorp on 8 April 13:00 BST. Economist & Business Consultant Vicky Pryce will provide an expert look at:
• The financial packages unveiled by new Chancellor, Rishi Sunak
• The impact of the virus on businesses and supply chains
• Which sectors are struggling more or performing better than others
• How COVID-19 has affected the stock markets and the role it is playing in the currency markets
• Current global debt and whether a fresh start could be required
• How Brexit has become sidelined by the virus
How can moneycorp help me?
You might need to send money to France to maintain your property or cover your mortgage. Perhaps you already live in France but your income – through a pension or a salary – remains in the UK. In these cases it is key to look for some guidance on the best way to protect those payments, no matter how small.
On the other hand if you are involved in a property purchase and your completion has been delayed you should make sure you plan things in advance. Currency fluctuations will affect the final price you are paying for the property.
What to do next?
FrenchEntrée has been working with currency specialist Moneycorp for more than 15 years helping clients sending money to or from France –or anywhere else in the world! – planning the best way to send their money with competitive rates and no transfer fees. You can contact them today or open an account with no cost or obligation. Click here
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *